Jusqu’au 31 mars 2021
Institut Pasteur Korea
16, Daewangpangyo-ro 712 beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 13488 Rep. of Korea
Dr. Spencer Shorte, Chief Scientific Officer, IPK
Email : email@example.com
Institut Pasteur Korea (IPK) is seeking young scientific researchers interested to propose their candidature as young group leaders to join the global fight against infection and disease.
All types of scientific proposals can be considered, from any nationality (Korean and/or International candidates).
We are especially interested to hear from young scientists interested to work in any, or several of the following areas:
- Phenotypic Screening, Image Analysis, Computer Science, Deep-Learning
- Anti-microbial resistance (AMR),
- Drug screening, target identification, natural product/extracts (marine/terrestrial)
- Antibody therapies, nanobodies, neutralizing antibodies & antibody production,
- Medicinal chemistry, chemometrics, synthetic chemistry
All information can be found at https://www.pasteur.fr/en/education/fellowships-and-mobility-aids/4-year-research-groups-riip.
If interested to join IPK then contact directly
Dr. Spencer Shorte, Chief Scientific Officer, IPK (firstname.lastname@example.org) for informal discussion and pre-selection possibilities.
Deadline for applications is March 31st, 2021